Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Leg of Lamb with Green Olives, Prunes, and Roasted Shallots
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium red onion, cut into 1/8-inch dice
- 12 cloves garlic
- 1 lemon, roughly chopped
- 1 sprig rosemary, roughly chopped
- One 5-pound leg of lamb, boned and butterflied (have the butcher do this)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups dry white wine
- 1 cup green sicilian olives
- 12 shallots
- 1 cup pitted prunes
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 1563kcal (78%)|
|Total Fat 123g (190%)|
|Saturated Fat 42g (211%)|
|Cholesterol 272mg (91%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 34g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|