Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Leg of Lamb With Fennel
- 6 large cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 tablespoon fennel seeds
- 2 teaspoons coarse salt
- 1 1/8 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 whole bone-in leg of lamb (6 to 7 pounds), preferably without the hip bone
- 4 large fennel bulbs
- 5 red onions, peeled and cut in eighths
- 3/4 cup red wine
- 1 14 1/2-ounce can chicken broth
- 1/2 cup fresh-squeezed orange juice
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?