Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Leg of Lamb
- 1 6 1/4-pound leg of lamb, boned, butterflied, trimmed of excess fat and sinew (reserve bone and trimmings for sauce)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup chopped peeled carrots
- 1 1/2 cups beef broth
- 1/2 cup Guinness Extra Stout
- 1/2 cup Harp lager beer
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- Disposable 11 3/4x8 1/2x1 1/4-inch aluminum baking pan
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon granulated garlic
- 3 tablespoons lemon pepper seasoning
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) chilled butter, cut into 4 cubes
- 1 teaspoon (or more) honey
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?