Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Leftover turkey casserole
- 2 onions , finely chopped
- 1 eating apple , cored and chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp dried sage , or 5 sage leaves, chopped
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- 300ml vegetable or chicken stock
- 2 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 2 tbsp runny honey
- 400g-500g leftover turkey , shredded
- about 350g leftover roasted vegetables like roast potatoes, parsnips, celeriacs and carrots , chunkily diced
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?