Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Leftover Turkey Patties
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups half-and-half cream, divided
- 1 cup cooked, chopped turkey meat
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped onion
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2/3 cup crushed cornflakes cereal
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.5g|
|Saturated Fat 5.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 18.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|