Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Leftover Scalloped Potato Soup
- 4 cups leftover scalloped potatoes
- 4 cups chicken broth, or as needed
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup cubed cooked ham (optional)
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 19g|
|Saturated Fat 10.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 19.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|