Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Leftover Chicken Croquettes
- 3 cups cooked, finely chopped chicken meat
- 1 1/2 cups seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups sauteed chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.8g|
|Saturated Fat 2.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 24.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|