Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 pounds beef sirloin, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ground ancho chile powder
- 2 teaspoons ground chipotle chile pepper
- 2 tablespoons salt-free seasoning blend
- 1 1/2 teaspoons liquid smoke flavoring
- 3/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- black pepper to taste
- 2 cups vegetable oil for frying
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9.3g|
|Saturated Fat 2.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|