Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Leeks à la Greque
- 6 large leeks, white and light green part only, split lengthwise, cleaned and cut in half on the horizontal (see Notes)
- ¼ cup (50 ml) olive oil
- 2 tbsp (25 ml) coriander seeds
- 1 tsp (5 ml) cracked black peppercorns
- ½ tsp (2 ml) coarse sea salt
- ¾ cup (175 ml) dry white wine
- 2 bay leaves
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 164kcal (8%)|
|Total Fat 10g (15%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (6%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 15g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|