Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Leeks Vinaigrette with Burrata Cheese and Mustard Breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons mustard seeds
- 1/4 cup whole grain Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/2 16-ounce loaf country white bread, crusts trimmed, bread diced
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup whole grain Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon peel
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 8 medium leeks, each cut to 6-inch length, root ends trimmed
- 1 1/2 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 large fresh thyme sprigs
- 1 large lemon, cut into very thin rounds
- Chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 16 ounces burrata cheese or fresh water-packed mozzarella cheese, sliced
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?