Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 6 medium leeks (about 2 1/2 pounds)
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup low-salt chicken stock
- 5 sprigs thyme
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley, divided
- 1 tablespoon coarse-grained Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, whites and yolks separated and chopped
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?