Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Leek, cheese & potato pasties
- 2 small potatoes (about 300g/11oz), cut into 1cm cubes
- knob of butter
- 2 small leeks , tough outer leaves removed, split in half lengthways and finely sliced
- 3 thyme sprigs, leaves chopped
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp cream
- flour , for dusting
- 500g block shortcrust pastry
- 140g/ 5oz Welsh Caerphilly cheese, strong cheddar or vegetarian alternative, cut into small chunks
- 1 egg , beaten
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?