Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Leek and Scallion Risotto
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups diced scallions
- 1 cup minced onions
- 1 cup minced leeks
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 2 1/2 cups Arborio or Carnaroli rice
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 6 1/2 cups hot vegetable stock chicken stock, beef stock or canned chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or as needed
- 2 teaspoons unsalted butter cut into bits
- 1 cup Gorgonzola cheese cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- Freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?