Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Leek and Rye Berry Salad with Halloumi Cheese, Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Olives
- 3/4 cup of rye other whole grain berries
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 6 sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 medium leeks, trimmed and sliced
- 1/2 cup water or vegetable stock
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 3/4 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1/2 - 2/3 cup Kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper, or to taste
- 1/4 pound Halloumi cheese
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
- pinch of cayenne
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?