Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Leek and Pea Risotto with Grilled Calamari
- 6 cups chicken stock such as leftover-roast-chicken
- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- 2 medium leeks (white and pale green parts only), thinly sliced and
- 1 1/4 cups Arborio rice
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- 1 pound cleaned small squid, patted dry
- Equipment: a large (2-burner) grill pan
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?