Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Leek and Mushroom Gratin
- 3/4 stick unsalted butter, divided
- 1 cup fine dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 pound Gruyre, finely grated on small teardrop-shaped holes of a box grater (2 cups)
- 1/2 cup finely grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 3 pounds leeks, root ends trimmed
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups chicken stock or reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/8 teaspoon grated nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon
- 1 pound cremini mushrooms, trimmed and thinly sliced
- Equipment: a 1 1/2-quart oval gratin or other shallow baking dish
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?