Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Leek and Fennel Soup
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 large leeks, cleaned and thinly sliced
- 4 large stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 3 large white onions, peeled and halved
- 1 large fennel bulb, thinly sliced
- 2 large baking potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 8 cups water
- 2 cubes vegetable bouillon
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 3.1g|
|Saturated Fat 0.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 21.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|