Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Leek and Cheese Tart
- 3 tbsp butter
- 2 large leeks, white and pale green parts only, halved lengthwise, cleaned, and thinly sliced
- 6 oz (180g) cream cheese, at room temperature
- ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 2 tbsp finely chopped chives
- Large pinch of freshly grated nutmeg
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- One 17.3 oz (484g) box thawed frozen puff pastry
- 1 egg yolk, beaten
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 672kcal (34%)|
|Total Fat 52g (80%)|
|Saturated Fat 20g (101%)|
|Cholesterol 99mg (33%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 42g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|