Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Leek and Asparagus Frittata
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter
- 1 cup chopped leeks (white and pale green parts only)
- 1 12-ounce bunch thin asparagus, trimmed, cut on diagonal into 1-inch pieces (about 2 1/2 cups)
- 1 cup sliced stemmed shiitake mushrooms
- 8 large omega-3 eggs
- 1 cup diced Fontina cheese, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?