Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Leek & mustard vinaigrette with Carmarthen ham
- 3 large leeks
- 3 tbsp good-quality extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp grain mustard
- small bunch chives , finely chopped
- 18 slices Carmarthen ham or any good quality air-dried ham
- 1 Perl Wen (a Welsh cow's milk cheese) or 2 balls buffalo mozzarella , drained and each cut into 6 wedges
- toasted sourdough bread , to serve, optional
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?