Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Leek, Potato, and Oyster Soup
- 7 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 9 good leeks, minimally trimmed to keep all the green, washed, and sliced
- 1 onion, peeled and sliced
- 5 cloves of garlic, peeled and chopped
- 4 potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 2 quarts light fish or chicken stock
- Sea salt and freshly ground black, pepper
- 12 medium Pacific oysters (it is best you shuck, these yourself, as you want to catch every last drop of oyster juice in a bowl)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 452kcal (23%)|
|Total Fat 18g (28%)|
|Saturated Fat 10g (49%)|
|Cholesterol 52mg (17%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 59g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|