Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Leek, Bacon, and Pasta
- 1 (16 ounce) package farfalle (bow-tie) pasta
- 1 pound bacon, diced
- 1 leek (white and light green part only), sliced
- 3/4 pound cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese, or to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 13.9g|
|Saturated Fat 4.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 59.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|