Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lebanese Bread Salad
- 2 stale 7-inch pitas, split open
- 1 cucumber, quartered and thinly sliced
- 14 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 small fennel bulb, cored and diced
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped fresh mint
- 1/2 bunch roughly chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?