Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lebanese Bean Salad
- 1 (15 ounce) can fava beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup chopped flat leaf parsley, or more to taste
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- kosher salt and ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/5 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9.3g|
|Saturated Fat 1.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 44.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 10g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|