Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Leafy No-Lettuce Salad
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons minced shallot
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup (or more) olive oi
- 3 nectarines, plums, or peaches, halved, pitted, thinly sliced
- 1 cup (scant) almonds, pistachios, or hazelnuts (about 4 ounces), toasted, chopped
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese (about 4 ounces)
- 8 cups mixed leafy greens (such as purslane, mâche, baby kale, watercress, and tatsoi)
- 1 1/2 cups chervil sprigs
- 1 cup (packed) assorted tender herb leaves (such as anise hyssop, tarragon, and mint)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?