Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Leaf-Wrapped Rice and Banana Bundles
- ¼ cup dried black turtle beans, soaked in plenty of water for 6 to 8 hours, or ½ cup canned, drained and rinsed
- 3 pandan leaves, each folded in half and tied into a knot for easier handling, or ¼ teaspoon pandan extract
- 2/3 cup fresh coconut milk (see Notes) or canned coconut milk
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup medium-grain sweet (glutinous) white rice, preferably from Thailand, rinsed (see Notes) and soaked in plenty of water for 6 to 8 hours
- 2 very ripe bananas
- Eight 8-inch prepared banana-leaf squares
- Eight 6-inch prepared banana-leaf squares
- Eight 36-inch lengths of kitchen string for tying the khao tom mat
- 8- to 10-quart steamer pot
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 189kcal (9%)|
|Total Fat 4g (7%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (18%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 35g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|