Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lazy Lasagna in a Bowl
- 1 pound mild or hot Italian sausages or bulk sausage meat
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 (8 ounce) package button mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 2 zucchini, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian herb seasoning
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 cup 10% cream
- 2 cups water
- 3/4 cup baby shell pasta
- 3/4 cup shredded Canadian mozzarella or provolone cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17.1g|
|Saturated Fat 7.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|