Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lazy Day Peanut Noodle Salad
- 1 8 ounce package soba noodles
- 1 bunch asparagus spears, ends trimmed then cut into 1/2-inch segements
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup (brown) rice vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed and chopped
- drizzle of toasted sesame oil
- big pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4-1/2 cup hot water
- 1 small bunch of spring onions or scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup peanuts
- 12 ounces extra-firm (organic) tofu, cut into small cubes (feel free to heat the tofu in a skillet if you like, but cold is good too)
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?