Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Layered salad with Parmesan croutons
- 3 thick slices white bread (day old is better)
- 1 tbsp olive oil , plus extra for greasing
- 75g /2 fl oz Parmesan (or vegetarian alternative), 25g grated, 50g shaved
- 500g new potatoes , thickly sliced
- 200g green beans
- 4 Baby Gem lettuces , leaves separated and torn
- 150g pot fat-free yogurt
- 25g Parmesan , finely grated
- juice -1 lemon , depending on taste
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- dash Tabasco sauce
- 1 garlic clove , crushed
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?