Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Layered Vegetable Enchilada Casserole
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cups diced zucchini
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups packed coarsely shredded fresh spinach
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 (17.5 ounce) jar Pace® Enchilada Sauce
- 12 corn tortillas (6 inch)
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Chopped fresh cilantro leaves
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15.5g|
|Saturated Fat 7.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 33.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|