Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Layered Salad with Roasted Garlic Dressing
- 2 large heads of garlic
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped fresh basil
- 2 large heads of romaine lettuce, cut into bite-size pieces (about 16 cups)
- 1 large fresh fennel bulb, halved, cored, thinly sliced (about 2 cups)
- 1 15- to 15 1/2-ounce can garbanzo beans (chickpeas), rinsed, drained
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pitted Kalamata olives
- 1 12-ounce container grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 medium zucchini, trimmed, cut into 1/8-inch-thick rounds (about 2 cups)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?