Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Layered Reuben Salad
- 6 slices pumpernickel bread
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 cup drained sauerkraut
- 8 cups torn lettuce leaves
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1 tomato, diced
- 3/4 pound deli sliced corned beef, cut into strips
- 1 1/4 cups Thousand Island dressing
- 3/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 42.4g|
|Saturated Fat 15.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 34.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|