Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Layered Ranch Taco Dip
- 1 (16 ounce) can Old El Paso® refried beans
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (0.4 oz) package ranch dressing mix (buttermilk recipe)
- 2 small tomatoes, seeded, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe olives, drained
- 6 medium green onions, sliced
- 1/2 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 16 ounces tortilla chips
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/16 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.6g|
|Saturated Fat 4.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 25g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|