Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Layered Phyllo Dough with Pistachios and Rose Water Syrup
- 3 cups shelled pistachios (for a “poor man’s” version, you may replace the pistachios with walnuts, which are much cheaper), finely ground (use a food processor or blender)
- ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons rose water
- 2¾ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 14 tablespoons (1¾ sticks) unsalted butter or margarine, melted
- 1 pound phyllo dough, thawed according to package directions
- 1 to 1½ cups cold Rose Water Syrup
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 207kcal (10%)|
|Total Fat 14g (22%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (26%)|
|Cholesterol 17mg (6%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 17g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|