Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Layered Pea Salad
- 1 cup creamy salad dressing (such as Miracle Whip®)
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 5 (15 ounce) cans baby peas, drained
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green bell pepper (optional)
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, torn into bite-sized pieces
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- bacon bits
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/20 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.6g|
|Saturated Fat 2.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|