Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Layered Cobb Salad
- 3 tablespoons red-wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 skinless boneless chicken breast halves, cooked and cut into one inch cubes. (I like to grill them, but baking or poaching in water will work just fine.)
- 2 avocados, pitted and cut into cubes
- 1 head romaine, cut into bite sized pieces
- 6 bacon slices, cooked until crisp, drained, and chopped
- 3 medium tomatoes (3/4 pound), seeded and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 3/4 cup crumbled Roquefort cheese
- 2 hard-boiled large eggs,cut into small pieces
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh chives
- Directions1. Whisk together vinegar, lemon juice, musatrd, garlic, salt, sugar and pepper in a bowl, then add oil in a slow stream, whisking until fully combined.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?