Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Layered Chicken and Black Bean Enchilada Casserole
- 2 cups diced chicken breast meat
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can diced green chile peppers, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can red enchilada sauce
- 8 (6 inch) corn tortillas
- 2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 23.7g|
|Saturated Fat 14.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|