Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Layered Chicken Enchiladas with Tomatillo-Cilantro Sauce
- 2 pounds large tomatillos, husked, rinsed, halved
- 1 1/4 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 10 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 cups sliced green onions
- 2 cups (packed) very coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 large serrano chile, sliced (with seeds)
- 12 5- to 6-inch corn tortillas
- 1 purchased roasted chicken, meat torn into strips (about 4 cups)
- 1 pound whole-milk mozzarella cheese, cut into strips
- 1 cup whipping cream
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?