Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lavish lemon cake
- For the cake:
- 250g of softened butter. (And a little extra for lining the tins)
- 250g of Sugar.
- 4 Eggs.
- 250g of Self-raising flour.
- 4 Teaspoons of baking powder.
- 2 Zest of lemons.
- 2 Juice of lemons.
- 2 Drops of lemon extract.
- For the filling and topping:
- Lemon curd jam (to fill the middle of the two layers of cake).
- 125g Of icing sugar.
- 1 Tablespoon of lemon juice.
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?