Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lavender Lemon Bars
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 teaspoons dried lavender buds
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup virgin coconut oil, softened
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 dash salt
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried lavender buds
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar, for dusting
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/24 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.1g|
|Saturated Fat 4.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 27.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|