Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lavash Pizzas with Arugula and Eggplant
- 1 1 1/2-lb. eggplant, peeled, cut into 1/2" cubes (about 3 cups)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt plus more for seasoning
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided, plus more for brushing
- Freshly ground pepper
- 4 8" squares soft whole wheat lavash
- 1 cup small cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions
- 1/2 cup coarsely grated mozzarella
- 1/4 cup finely grated Parmesan
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 8 cups arugula
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?