Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Laurie Colwin’s Baked Chicken
- 1 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme, or 1 tablespoon dried
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 broiling chickens (2 to 3 pounds each), well rinsed, patted dry, and quartered
- 3 cups fresh bread crumbs, lightly seasoned with salt and pepper
- 4 tablespoons (½ stick) unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon sweet paprika
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 1118kcal (56%)|
|Total Fat 69g (106%)|
|Saturated Fat 22g (109%)|
|Cholesterol 300mg (100%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 42g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|