Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Latticed Rhubarb Pie Recipe
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons finely grated orange zest (from about 2 medium oranges)
- 1/8 teaspoon fine salt
- 2 pounds rhubarb stalks, ends trimmed and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed orange juice (from about 1/2 medium orange)
- All-purpose flour , for rolling out the dough
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter (1/4 stick), cut into small pieces
- 2 teaspoons whole milk , half-and-half, or heavy cream
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?