Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lattice Pie with Pears and Vanilla Brown Butter
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) unsalted butter
- 1 vanilla bean, split lengthwise
- 4 pounds ripe pears (such as Bartlett or Anjou; about 8), peeled, cored, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 2/3 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup (packed) golden brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 Butter Pie Crust Dough disks
- 1 teaspoon milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Vanilla ice cream
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?