Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lattice-Topped Triple-Cherry Pie
- 1 24- to 24.7-ounce jar dark Morello cherries in light syrup
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup dried tart cherries (about scant 3 ounces)
- 1 cinnamon stick, broken in half
- 1 whole nutmeg, cracked in half with mallet*
- 1 whole star anise
- 1 pound fresh Bing cherries, pitted
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 Best-Ever Pie Crust dough disks
- Whipping cream (for glaze)
- Vanilla ice cream
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?