Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Latkes with Ancho-Chile Salt and Watercress Guacamole
- 2 large dried ancho chiles*
- 1 3/4 teaspoons coarse kosher salt, divided
- 2 pounds russet potatoes, peeled, diced
- 2 cups chopped white onions, divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon masa (corn tortilla mix),** toasted, or plain all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 6 tablespoons (or more) vegetable oil
- Fresh watercress sprigs
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?