Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Latin-Inspired Spicy Cream Chicken Stew
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 3 (14.5 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 (16 ounce) jar green salsa
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons ground red chile pepper, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, softened
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8g|
|Saturated Fat 3.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 37.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|