Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Late Summer Rhubarb and Blackberry Compote
- 1½ pounds rhubarb (about 4 cups cut up)
- Juice of 1 orange plus 3 wide strips of zest
- ¾ cup organic sugar or ½ cup agave nectar
- One 1-inch piece vanilla bean, slit lengthwise
- 1 to 2 cups blackberries
- 1½ teaspoons rose or orange-flower water, or more to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 178kcal (9%)|
|Total Fat 0g (1%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 46g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|