Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Last Minute Chicken Dinner
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups frozen broccoli, carrots and cauliflower combination
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16.3g|
|Saturated Fat 4.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 58.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 8.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|