Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 340g lasagne sheets
- 250g minced beef
- lrg can of chopped tomatoes
- 1 medium onion
- 1 medium carrot
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano (or 1 teaspoon dried)
- 1 heaped teaspoon tomato pure
- 1 glass red wine
- beef stock (1 cube)
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Ingredients Cheese Sauce (Bechamal);
- 55g Butter
- 55g Plain flour
- 150g Cheddar cheese
- 1pt Milk
- 2tbsp Double cream
- 10 Whole black peppercorns
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Peel and finely chop the onion.
- Peel and crush the garlic cloves.
- Peel and finely chop the carrot.
- Grate the cheese.
- Grease the ovenproof dish.
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?